Hereby after you are referred to as Client.
SiamSpy and its agents are hereby authorized to conduct an investigation of the person named in your inquiry to us. You hereby certify that you have no intent to cause physical harm or cause personal injury or damage to said party named
in your inquiry to us.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Client authorizes SiamSpy to conduct an investigation specifically explained in the case inquiry form. Client agrees to all fees agreed upon for that investigation. As such, client agrees that SiamSpy is empowered to perform said services for and on behalf of client, and to do all things necessary, appropriate, or advisable in performing said services for and in the best interests of client.
2. All Siamspy contact information
including telephone numbers, email, fax and written information provided to the client is strictly confidential and not to be disclosed to anyone.
3. No illegal services will be knowingly provided by SiamSpy. Client certifies that he/she is not knowingly requesting illegal services. SiamSpy reserves the right to decline or terminate without advance notice any assignment it deems to be illegal or unethical or in agency's sole opinion detrimental to the agency. SiamSpy reserves the
right to cancel the investigation without notice if circumstances create an unsafe environment for the agent.
4. No warranties or guaranties: Neither SiamSpy nor its employees or agents make any warranties or guaranties as to the success of the investigation, research or other matters of question. Due to the nature of investigative work, no warranties or guaranties can be given as to the success or quality of the results achieved. Client understands that surveillance and investigations
by their nature are limited by time and resources. The information obtained may not be that which is desired or in the favor of the client. All fees are NONREFUNDABLE. No refund of any or part of any fee paid will be refunded. Full payment in advance is required prior to the start of any investigation
1. Period of Service:
This agreement is valid for the investigation period of 5 days or until any incriminating evidence is obtained or until such time as it is canceled by
either party by written notice to terminate the agreement. No termination shall prejudice agency rights to collect payment for services completed prior to the termination of this agreement.
2. Responsibility to Cooperate:
Client agrees to timely actions and produce information as is reasonably necessary to carry out the scope of this agreement. Client is not allowed to accompany agency investigators during an investigation. Unauthorized client participation will result in a
forfeiture of all fees.
3. Access to and protection of Client's confidential Information:
SiamSpy acknowledges that in the course of this agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information of the client and agrees not to disclose any information without prior consent. Any information obtained as a result of the investigation will be released to the client or his designated representative and will otherwise remain confidential information.
4. Coverage Areas:
Our normal coverage areas are Bangkok and Pattaya. Cases in other areas such as Phuket or Chiang Mai are subject to travel and expense fees and are subject to reimbursement by the client.
A. "Confidential information" shall not include such information as is or becomes part of the public domain through no action of agency. The client is
responsible to safeguard the information provided from unauthorized third party disclosure.
B. You hereby certify that you authorize SiamSpy to act on your behalf to gather information and this information is private and confidential and is not authorized to be viewed by anyone except for you SiamSpy management and the agent conducting the investigation.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND AGREEMENT:
This being our agreement, I hereby authorize this investigation and agree to the terms
and conditions listed herein. By submitting this form, I hereby certify and affirm that the information supplied in inquiry form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge at this time. I further represent and affirm that I am authorized to order and pay for this assignment. I understand that my knowingly supplying false or misleading information may result in my case being rejected and/or terminated. I will forfeit any and all funds that may be paid to agency pertaining to this case if
any information is discovered to be false, misleading, or compromising the ethical and/or legal obligations of agency in the sole opinion of agency.